Friday, October 28, 2011
Sunday, October 16, 2011
Paper Bag Puppets
•Paper lunch bags
•Crayons, markers, colored pencils
1. Decide on a animal, clown, silly face, monster etc.
2. Draw the parts on a piece of paper, color and cut out.
3. Place them on the bag in the place you want it. If you are
happy with your choice glue it down.
4. Put faces on the top part of the bag.
5. Underneath put tongues, teeth etc.
6. On the body put ties, fur, shirts, arms etc.Feathers, felt, scrap materials, buttons.